Saturday, May 02, 2009

Penang For Good

I will be leaving for Penang tomorrow, moving in staying and studying. Haha, actually I don't feel like blogging now, I feel more like sleeping but I have to blog just in case i get retard internet connections over there. I am all packed up, ready for the move. Currently planning to come back on 22nd this month if everything goes on well. Will be staying there for the first few weeks just to get used to the surroundings and by the time, Navin would be able to drive to Penang already, maybe by then I will be back every weekend if nothing's up during the weekends.

SO, that's all for now, Sayonara to all my friends in IPOH. See you guys soon...

1 comment:

Charows said...

Hey Andy! GOod luck in your studies. All the best yea. Don't ever get that final exam syndrome as described in my blog. LOL! Safe journey to you all tomorrow. Take care yeah!