Sunday, May 03, 2009

Arrived...(EDITED/UPDATED)

I am here alone now sitting in my hostel waiting for Navin to come. Before this, someone told me that the internet connection here is real bad and we won't even be able to connect to MSN. But hey, now I started my connection and guess what, it's around 4x faster than mine at home. LOL, my direct downloads are superb but there is only one problem which I think occurs most in other places too, the torrent is BLOCKED. Wahlao man. But whatever it is, at least I can still connect to the internet and download TVB series. Haha. The router is just right outside my dorm. Haha, cool~!!

I was wrong about everything written above. The first hour when I got here the internet was great, but now, it starts to go retard. I am in level 4 and I have to connect to the internet line in level 5. Wahlao, they cap the amount of users per time. They only allow 220 users online per time. So I have to fight for my turn. Something like that. Wanted to online in college but I haven't got my student ID yet. Don know what to say already. Woke up this morning and kept sneezing till now. Weather was quite cold here especially when we bath cold water early in a rainy morning. Freezing cold man~!!!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Take care.. sooner or later, u get used to the weather and cold baths.. will come by to visit u frequently...

Jefferychan said...

hahah .. i have 20 more days and counting to see if I am in the same situation as yours ^^