Thursday, January 01, 2009

Ice-Creams To Remember

::HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE::

I've been eating a lot of ice cream this week. I ate many times of ice creams this month. Hehe. Let's see what I took this week ::


Baskin Robbins Ice Cream, I ate this yesterday. Yea, it was great. ^^


Haagen Dazs, I ate this erm.. last Sunday night in Penang. They don't have it here in Ipoh

Ok. It all went into my stomach. So, today, me and my family went for a jog in stadium. At first I was very lazy to go for a jog. Haha. But then I went anyway. So i started jogging and jogging. I ran 13 rounds x 200m. It was a great work out for all the ice creams I had this month. Aaaahhhh....

This photo has nothing to do with this post but I found this in my mum's blog. So let me put it up

This was went I went to Singapore and attended my mum's friend's son's wedding. Not my wedding

No comments: