Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009...

Well well well, let's see, one week away from chinese new year 2009. As some of you know, I had measles last year during chinese new year and that ruined my whole celebration, staying at home spending time resting. This year is gonna be different. I have to replace what I did not do last year. Hehe, especially the eating part. So, let's see what I've been preparing these two weeks. Hehehe

The frying of prawn and fish crackers. ot me but my strong standing 80 years old grandfather. He is old but still strong. He will fry the crackers up and I will help to cool them down and do QC(Quality Check). Haha


Nicely fried fish crackers



All the soft drinks we bought from Tesco

However, I can only celebrate for 3 days and I have to go to KL already. *SIGH*. But nevermind, I can continue my celebration with my new friends there. (I TRY) =)

No comments: