Monday, December 01, 2008

Farewell My Friends

The best thing in school are friends. Friends make u sad and happy. At times they might hurt you and do things that you do not expect. But at the end of the day, friends are still friends and my life in school has been great with all my friends there. Some I might not really know them, but getting to know one whom I do not know at first. Another good friend of mine will be leaving soon. Migrating to Australia. This guy had disturbed me a lot in class. Really a lot. He is the guy who keeps calling me starfish and made me have this nickname. Thanks to him for introducing me such a nickname. Anyway, I wish him all the best in his future undertakings and do come back to visit your friends in IPOH. Take care my friend :)

Friends in MP. Taken while having dinner in MP. Still have lots more not there on that day.

To all my friends, take care, and may we meet in the future :)

No comments: