Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Mania

I am back from Johor and Singapore BUT that's not the end of this year's holiday trip. I will be going to Penang again this saturday till monday. Haha. Holiday this time was realy fun. Most of the time we EAT and EAT and gain weight. Haha. In singapore we had great food thanks to Mr.Loo and Uncle Larry. Kaka. Thanks to their treat for the wonderful meals. Uncle Loo treated us seafood. GREAT seafood like real tasty shark fin soup and lobsters. Haha. Uncle Larry treated us crabs and gave us a great experience during his son's wedding. The best was the abalone. Not fake abalone. Real abalones. One each but it was a small one. Haha. Still, it tasted so good. Haha. Anyone who is intesrested to look at what I ate can visit my mum's blog at http://reanaclaire.blogspot.com/

I went to the Education Fair today in Syuen Hotel. There were not many booths but I got to know some colleges and universities with great offers each. However, I still can't make up my mind although I know what I want to do but I am still wondering where I to go and when I wanna start off. I have some choices and plans but I wanna look more into others before I make any choice as I would be there for the next 4 - 5 years. Since its still holidays, I should finish enjoying and plan later. Haha.

I fixed my old computer, the old pentium 4 today. I changed swap the ram slots. How did I got to know that? It was because yesterday when I got home from Johor, I found out that the new computer was down. So this morning I called up the DELL technician and he taught me some troubleshooting steps. So I did it and it worked. Then I tried it on my pentium 4 which always reboots by itself and it works~! Now I can use my old computer again without problems. I clean the interior a little. So filled with dust and I cleaned it with a brush, some tissues and a piece of wet cloth. Well, it works now and I am satisfied with it although it might not be able to support many games but somehow it still allows me to surf the net and maybe dota. Haha.

Today is the 11th and holiday is still on. I wish everyone Happy Holidays. I see my sister asking friends bout holiday homeworks and I thought back bout me for the past few years, I did holiday homeworks too. AND now, I am free~!

No comments: