Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visiting Papa

This morning I woke up at 8.50am looking at my phone and thinking. It's so early and I slept at 2 am last night. My grandfather woke up me actually. But then, I remembered why he woke me up. It's so accompany him to my father's "place". So I woke up and had a shower and then went for breakfast with my grandfather. It has been a very long time since the last time I had breakfast with him. So next after that, we went to my father's cemetery. The actual date is this weekend but he wanted me to go there to clean the soil for the candles. So I did all the job. At first a day before I thought it would be a waste of time because I am studying for SPM now. But when I was there, I felt that I was very bad to think like that. Come on~! It's my grandfather asking me and my father's place. What did I think? What a person am I. Aikz. Anyway, I did all the cleaning and all. I did not want to let my grandfather to do a thing including the driving and carrying the umbrella. He is old and he is very weak. When I was cleaning the soil, he cried and told me " This might be my last time coming, I won't have the energy to come here anymore." I felt sad and touched. I told him " No worries, from now on I will do the cleaning and I promise that my family and I will visit my father every year without a miss." After that he was praying and said. " Fah(My father's name), it has been another year again." 11 years now and I am still in the hunger for a father's love. The last time I see my father's face was when I am 6. I looked at my father's picture on the tombstone and my heart was telling me " He is your father and this is how he looks like." I know he will be here with my family and I through everything. Through ups and downs. Tears and joy.

No comments: