Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SPM???

Have been busy with SPM studies these days. I can't study in the afternoon. I can only study in the morning and at night. No way I can concentrate in the afternoon. I've tried many times but I just can't. Last time I used to sleep off very early. Latest by 12 or 11++ IF I study. But now, I start to push myself to study and revise harder for these next 3 weeks for SPM. In my life, I've studied most these 2 months. Frankly, I only started to study during the holidays in August. What I mean is that, I only started to STUDY and not to REVISE during that holidays. I felt thankful to God for pushing me to study during that time if not I would ahve to struggle all 5 subjects. Now I only have to struggle one more subject which is my history. The others I've started doing exercises. Praise God for His wonderful deeds. Ok, back to topic, how do I keep myself awake. Here is how it goes. I normally sleep off because I feel lonely and boring but now I've found out that listening to songs ain't a bad idea. I can't concentrate last time when I was studying but now when I do exercises I feel much better listening to songs. I can study whole night long especially on weekends. It's fun to stay up late and study as I can't study in the afternoon. So it's like I am replacing my time.^^ BUT it's not fun staying up late and grow more pimples =.="
Road towards SPM is not stressful actually. Stress only comes when a person thinks too much into something and can't get anything out of it. Like studies, when someone studies so hard and they can't understand a thing or they keep doing exercises and keep making the same mistakes, that's when stress starts to come in. I see many students stressing these few weeks. Stressing on SPM and their studies. I don't understand why people these days like to keep a negative mentality that everytime before they do something, the first word that goes into their minds is FAILURE. Negative thoughts before doing something will not bring success. As for myself, yes me myself too has negative thinking sometimes but not much because I keep telling myself, what is the use of thinking something when I can't get a solution out of it until time comes? Wouldn't it better if I spend the time I have to do something else first and come back to the problem when the suitable time comes. HOW BIG IS THE UNIVERSE??? No one knows but God himself. Are we so free that sometimes we have nothing better to do and to interfere with what God has planned for us? If He has planned for something good to happen, no matter what we do, it will happen and if He plans for something bad to happen, so let it be. Fear not man but God.
TAKE MISTAKE AS A LESSON AND EXPERIENCE AND NOT A SIGN OF FAILURE. IF MISTAKES REPEAT, IT'S NOT THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD, IT'S JUST THAT YOU ARE LACK OF CONCENTRATION

No comments: