Friday, April 04, 2008

3/4/2008

Today is a very special day for me n my family. It is a very memorable date to remember and a must to remember 3rd of April. It's this date when my father went back to the Father in Heaven. It has been 11 years now and I still miss him ever since I started growing up as a teenager and feeling the importance of a father in life. Everytime I remember bout this I would spend a moment of silence. I really want to feel a father's love but unfortunately the last time I could do that was when I was 6 years old and I don't even know and feel anything that moment.
For those who still have your loved ones with you, cherish the time you have with them as you do not know when they will be away from you.


I don't know what to say. Sometimes before I blog I can think of all sorts of things to write but times like now I know I have things to write but I can't think of any. Why?

No comments: