Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year


Before wishing anyone happy chinese new year, I've got something to say. Haha. First of all, the popteen competition this is my throphy. Haha. No cash prize only one trophy. AIkz.


Second I would like to say that in this world everything is done by giving and taking. Just like what happened to me. I won the popteen 2nd prize and ya of course I have to give something. Haha. What's that? I broke my whole right toe nail. It was so pain. It's like the whole nail is opened up and blood kept flowing down like waterfall. And worse part is the nail haven't drop off. Tangling there. For the mean time can't wear shoes. No shoes for Chinese New Year. Sad. Was sick this evening so stayed at home to do chemist and add-maths holiday homework. Now I've got few history notes and essays to do. Great. Let'sa have a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.

No comments: