Monday, January 11, 2010

Bye Bye Grandpa

Last Friday I went back to Ipoh planning to celebrate my birthday. Upon arriving, my mum told me that my Grandpa entered ICU. I was like HUH?!?! How could it be? My mum told me that we will visit him later in the evening after work. So I went home, took my shower and went online. As soon as I started to online, my mum called me and told me that MY GRANDPA HAS PASSED AWAY!!! I didn't know what to say. I felt everything was so sudden. A night before he was on the phone with me and telling me that he is feeling better and he could laugh on the phone. 6 hours later, at 12am he was admitted to the hospital. What?!?! It's just too sudden for me.

During the past few days, My family and I attended the funeral ceremony. I did not celebrate my birthday this year. Even if I was given the chance , I wouldn't have the mood to do so. It's the first time I seen him being so ill. I am not used to it at all. He used to be very strong.

This few days, I felt very stunned. Everything happened too sudden. I did not even have the chance to see him for the last time before he left us. Didn't even have the chance to listen to his voice before he went off. I feel so sad thinking bout it. I miss my Grandpa. He has been very close to us. He loves us very much, he cares bout us very much. I can recall some of the things he love to see most in us. I will try to accomplish what he wants. I can still recall his angry faces and happy faces. But I am not used to it when I see him resting.

I miss my Grandpa very much. Everything seemed so different without him here. He is like the pull for our family and relatives to stay together.

I will always miss him. I will never forget the things he taught me and the love he gave to me. T_T

R.I.P Grandpa. May God bless you at His house.

1 comment:

To Glorify Him said...

hey bro..yeap, grandpa will be fine, may His soul rest in peace..let's surrender to God..for now, I m sure we can cherish him, doing our best in life and live a good life like what he has always said..be strong!