Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coming soon - 2010

3 more days and it will be a new year to everyone of us. I here wish everyone a happy coming year and may all of you enjoy your brand new year. Keep every history you had as memories, have no troubles, no regrets, no sadness, no grudge, no anger, no nothing. Let go of everything except for yourself and your heppiness. Bring your plans with you, keep up your smile =) and move on to a new year. 2010, it's gonna be a brand new start AGAIN, but one thing never changes is that, I'll still have to study =.=". On the other hand, one thing I hope not to change is me and Her. =)

I never had a new year resolution before, so I never had any changes in myself. Haha. For this coming year, I will have one list of resolutions for myself, ME.
(1) Be hardworking
(2)..........................
(3)...................
(4)...........
(5).....
Hmmm, I guess that's all I want to be. Haha, I'm always lazy and procrastinating. So, I wanna be hardworking. Haha. I have more on my list I think. So, let me think, Urm... uh... Later only think la... I'm being lazy and procrastinating again. But hey, it's still 2009. Wakakaka...

I'll be leaving Ipoh soon, in a few more days. I miss my holidays. My 2 months holidays are coming to an end. I miss the fun I had here in Ipoh. *Tsk Tsk*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very amusing phrase