Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Happy Day(6 = 1/2*12)

YES people!! It's a very happy day for me today. It's a day to remember. It's a date to remember, to recall the happiest incident that has ever happened to me. This is all done simply by devotion of one person in my life. That person IS!!!!! (Guess yourself k?) Haha. Good boy, Good girl. Well seriously, I am really happy today. I never thought I could go through with her for so long. It has really been a wonderful time for the past 6 months. Although throughout the past 3 months I've been in Penang and she was in Ipoh but things were unchanged. Yea, as usual we faced ups, downs and real downs but it was only part of the journey. Everything would be fine as long as we're together. (My mum is gonna be senseless when she reads this). There's still a long way to go. Prayerfully, distance wouldn't be a problem to us. I hope she could always be happy =) I wanna tell the world === I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!! I can't wait to see her again...

It has been bad nights for the few previous nights without electricity. Yesterday was the worse, the whole hostel was blackout and nobody could see nothing. The fuse was burned and everyone was in darkness. It was hard to get to sleep without fan and not even natural wind then I started missing somebody badly again. *Sigh* but today was a happy day =)
It would be a nice 09/09/09 day tomorrow and the day after that I've gotta work for prom night already(To earn activity marks for my scholarship). Gotta take care of the booth and be in charged of registration. Still thinking to go or not to go. Most probably would be back in Ipoh for mooncake festival =P. Plus, the ticket is expensive!! and !!! Where shall I get a date??? LOL!!!

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hey.. prom nights can be pretty exciting, do not miss that.. i will sponsor yr ticket cos this scholarship thingy, better be serious.. help out the college by doing your bit, ok? mooncake festival can wait...