Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doggy and Transporting

My family got a puppy home few months back in March and it has been about 5 months being together with this new family member. Hehe. After looking at her for 2 months I went of to study and I seldom meet her since then. Now that I am back, I had a good look at her and she is really growing big. BIG~! Actually not that big. =) Let's let the picture to the talking. By the way, I am a bad photographer but I dare say that she is more adorable than she looks. =D
She looks thin from this view..

She is a little camera shy. Well, only a little until I call her NAME.. Labby is her name

There she is... She is a Labrador Retriever. Very friendly dog, very cute and adorable espcially when she hungers for food. She can never stop eating and I mean NEVER

I am getting bored for this few days so I offered to become my relatives' driver. =.=
I drive my auntie around as her eyes is causing her inconvenience to drive, fetching my grandmother around, fetching my sister and my cousin to and from school and tuitions. So, I do a lot of driving these days. Good thing is. I get to drive for free. l0l. I love driving especially driving cars that I've never driven before. I have been driving my auntie's myvi for two days and I am enjoying it. I am only doing it this week, so I get to drive her car this week for FREE. No cost of petrol needed. I mean, I don't have to pay, not that the car doesn't require petrol. Haha. Driver aka Transporter. KAKAKA...

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Cute Labby!! she sat quietly for u to take gambar... hahaa...

Gabriel said...

haha...so bored ah. drive up to utp la. we go play badminton. hahaha...