Friday, August 22, 2008

Music Memory

I've been indulging myself into westlife songs these days. Someone reminded me about Westlife's songs and get to think bout it, I used to be a big fan of Westlife when I was in primary school. Haha. I am listening to it now. Just borrowed a few Cds from my friend, Wan Yee. Thanks man. Getting back to listening it, Westlife is actually quite a good and talented group. The songs they sing are mostly songs that have been sang by past artists. They are just singing it back but it sound nice. They did not spoil the song, in fact the they brought out more from the songs. Listening to westlife, the type of music that I like. Haha.

Actually, not only Westlife, these days, a friend of mine have been sharing many songs with me. They are mostly hitz back from the 80s and 90s. YES! This might sound boring to some of you, but it sounds nice to me. Haha, I like those old hitz. I don't know why everytime when I listen to one, I know how the song goes, I know the melody, but I don't know where I've listened to it before. I also can't remember the song titles. I guess it is a big chance that it is because last time my father loves to listen to them. So, when I was small I am exposed to this genre of music and I think this was how I have impressions on them everytime I listen to them. Haha

No comments: