Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stepping Out


The Michaelian Military Band(The Saints) won't be joining the Perak Marching Band Competition this year. Due to problems we have to take a break and this happens to all bands so are we. This year is gonna be our turn. What will happen next? It really stroke me with a great emotional breakdown justnow and thank God for sending me a junior for me to talk to and release all I have to say(again). I think I can't make any changes now but I say I will be back agian next year not to compete but to help in the competition. The Saints will be back in 2009.

Next up will be concert. When is it? Where will is be? Oh ok it will be on the 31st of May 2008 in Yuk Choy Primary School Hall. For those who are interested, drop me a comment and I will reserve you a special ticket ^^

To all fans and loyal supporters of MMB. Thank you for supporting all this while and we promise you. WE WILL BE BACK IN 2009 WITH SOMETHING WE AND YOU WOULD ENJOY

No comments: