Tuesday, March 11, 2008

P license READY

Yea. My license is ready. But there is only one problem now. I can drive, I wan to drive but there is nothing for me to drive. Haha. How could I laugh? I can't but i thought it's funny for someone to learn driving who can drive but got nothing to drive. Ok let's get to today's happenings. Another problem here. I got no happening today. HAHAHA. But I've been looking and have been watching many engineering project videos like the national geographic megastructures and extreme engineering. It's nice. I am getting more and more interested in it. Who knows this might be a sign of me getting a base of interest in engineering. Watching the way they build it and the problems faced plus the solutions brought out to solve is pretty exciting.

Let's read these jokes and get into a funny malay video clip.

Ah Beng serving his NS overseas and far from home, was
annoyed and upset when his girl Ah Lian wrote breaking
off their engagement and asking for her photograph
back. He went out and collected from his friends all
the unwanted photographs of women that he could find,
bundled them all together and sent them to her with a
note stating the following:
"Regret cannot remember which one is
you...............
please keep your photo and return the others."
____________________________________________________
Once Ah Beng , Ah Seng and Ah Lian went for dinner at
the Compass Rose at the top of the Westin Stamford .
After dinner, they went to the lift scanned the
buttons and couldn't find the button for the first
floor. Ah Beng suggested taking the stairs but Ah Lian
decided to press the lift button "G". They found
themselves on the first ground and Ah Beng remarked,
"Wah, you so smart, ah. How did you know this was
ground floor?" Ah Lian replied ," Aiyah so simple you
also dunno! G: stands for gero loh!"
______________________________________________________
Ah Beng ordered a pizza and the waitress asked if he
should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."


No comments: