Saturday, May 26, 2007

Band Camp

Right no updates till the 30th of May. Band camp will be starting tomorrow till the following wednesday. Band camp time is basically to practice the formation for the upcoming competition which is 3 weeks away from now. In fact maybe 2++ only. I am kinda afraid the formation can't be finished in time. Just got the drills today. Looked at it roughly it's quite easy for my section. But playing and marching with it is the problem. So, pray for me. Secret Agent Man. Here I Come!!!!!

Still haven't finish packing my stuffs. Need to get a list later to remind myself what to bring for tomorrow. Will be staying on the second floor of the school block. For the first time. It would be just so inconvenient to bath because the toilet is downstairs and the dorms are upstairs. Hehe. After bathing walk up also sweat already la. Haha.

That's all for now. See you all after my camp. AFter I get a serious sun-bath. LOL~!!!

No comments: