Friday, June 11, 2010

Study and Online



Is that what we always do as students? I feel that's what I always do. Study and Online =.= I either go to class or I sit on my bed online. Moreover, the line is like so slow, every page you load you can take a nap. So, Imagine this, if you lie down and nap every 1 minute for 5 minutes, in every 1 hour, you nap for 3 hours. Turn On time is smaller than Turn Off time. Duty cycle for this will be 75%,meaning the higher the frequency, the longer you sleep. LoL. Forget bout it. Just kidding. =D

Besides studying and online, I sleep a lot too and when I sleep, I do it on the bed of course. So, overall, I either be in class or on the bed(online or sleeping). Not only this, I also eat on the bed because I don't know why I don't like my chair except when I am doing my assignments will full seriousness., So, again the duty cycle here is 75% since I sit on the bed more than I sit on the chair. Keke. Ok stop it lar.

I like to eat Lays. Anyone here likes to eat Lays? I eat lots of Lays lately. Thanks to my supplier Wooi Kit. See kit, I help you promote your blog for giving me Lays =D

For those who don't know what Lays is, here it is, a snack !!

1 comment:

cybertrickz said...

wow i love the taste of lays =)