Thursday, March 05, 2009

Life's Great

Yesterday, my cousin(Ivan) and I went down to KL ourselves by KTM. We took the KTM because it was cheap, but the journey by KTM is very long. It's about 1 hour++ longer than taking the bus. This is because the train moves at a slower speed on the track and it's path is longer than the normal highways. So we took a 3 and a half hours ride on the train to KL. Once we reached there, we went down the train, took an escalator up and there we were in KL SENTRAL. So we were in KL SENTRAL walking round and round that center wondering what to do cause I haave 2 friends waiting in Time Square for lunch. So, we called my another cousin up, (Ivan's Brother,Edwin), we called him up and he offered to come and bring us to the MRT station. He bought us a one way ticket and we were on our own again. So, we took the MRT to Jalan Imbi, came down from the MRT and wollaa we were in Time Square. Then my friend sms-ed me and told me that they are in Lowyat Plaza. So we all met up in lowyat and went for lunch in one place called K.T.Z, which I don't really know the full name of it. Anyway, lunch was taken there.

After lunch, Ivan, my friends and I were walking around time square. Now to get in there, I can feel that Ipoh's shopping malls are tiny. But my friends only stayed for one hour. Haha, they had urgent calls to go home, so we took some pictures as MEMORIES and farewell, there they went off. Aisehh, by the way, theie names are Melody and Li ying.

After that, Ivan and I crossed back to Lowyat Plaza which is just directly opposite. We walked round and round that plaza like repeating rounds and rounds on each floor. Few rounds per floor. It's just so big we can't finish looking. And I can say, they things they have there are superb. How we wish we could get our hands on those stuffs and bring them home with us. Haha. One day when we start to earn money, those things will be ours!!!! l0l.

We walked and walked until 5 something and our legs were getting tired, we took a sit for bout half and hour AND THEN, we walked back to time square to wait for Edwin. He came around 6.30 and took us for dinner in Papa John's Pizza. Ever heard of 'em? I dare say it was a very filling and delicious dinner. 12 slices of pizza and 12 pieces of bread sticks as big as hot dogs, even fatter for the 3 of us only. Wait till when Wilson joins us. Hehe. After dinner we went for a walk in time square. Visited the Sony center and wanted to play with the playstation 3 but there was a kid playing non-stop. lol. There we spent walking for another 2 hours then we went back to KL SENTRAL to board the KTM back to Ipoh. Thanks to Edwin for his meals and his guidance.

At this point of time, I realise I have very great cousins. Few years ago, I don't really spend time with my cousins on my father's side. But started last year since after SPM, we cousins came together and very much bonded together. I do feel very happy with my cousins and I feel they are the people whom I can mix with the best. Especially the members of the team. Kekeke....

No comments: