Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time Flies

I wonder how time passed so fast these days. It has been only like a while for me and 5 days actually passed by. What has happened during the past few days? I don't really know what I did. What highlighted the time during the past few days was the band camp. It has been a long time since the last time I went for band camps. But this time I only stayed over for one night. It was the first time experience sleeping in the lecture theatre and it is really bad. Although we had air cond., but the experience was bad. Throughout the whole night the most I slept was like only 2 hours most. With the mosquitoes there and nothing to lay on. Anyhow, I didn't really do much in the camp. Just help out with anything I can cause I did not know anything bout the formation until yesterday. I've never studied the formation until yesterday and things in band kinda change a little here and there. Since I've been away from band for so long, I gotta adapt myself back into the current situation. Whatever it is, there is one thing that did not change since the first day I joined the band and will never change which is the feel of brotherhood in the band and I think this feeling will never change for life as I always tell myself, Once A Band Member, Always A Band Member. No matter how much grudge I had last time towards particular people in the band, they are still my friends and brothers in band.

SPM Results will be out this Thursday. I hope I get what I aim for or if not, just let it be. Judgement Day, this result determines where I would go after this. Take Care Everyone~!!!

No comments: