Thursday, September 18, 2008

Second Week Of Trials

This week is the relaxing week of trials. Time to push for what I aim for (PHYSICS & ADD MATHS). Yesterday was EST paper 1 and tomorrow will be the paper 2. What I don't like is that the exam starts at 7.45am and ends at 8.45am and we are to stay in school until 12pm. Isn't that a waste of time? Study in school? Cannot le cause when I see my friends talking I will hop in and listen especially to the group of friends who talks topics of my interest. I can't resist the temptation. Haha.

Last saturday night I practiced my add-maths(Differentiation) aka my weakest chapter. My brother was here that time. So I took this opportunity to stay up late so whenever I have problems I can ask him. Differentiation for him is like eating peanuts as he studies engineering. First derivatives are easy but when it goes to maximum and minimum point and rates of change I got stucked. But now I am free again after staying up late again yesterday night having my brother who studies engineering and my brother's friend who studies calculus helping me. Everything is solved. Haha. Now I know wo to go to whenever I have differentiation and integration problems. My weakest chapters are now no longer at fear. YEAH~!!!

Next week will be the last week of trials and then one week of raya holidays AND THEN I shall start my countdown of 30 days to SPM. 11/11/2008 - 27/11/2008. Every science subjects day we are to stay back till 4.30pm? Wahlao... Nevermind. We have 1 hour++ lunch time. SO, go home take a bath then go back la. Haha.

No comments: