Sunday, July 06, 2008

No Happenings

This week has been a boring week for me. Nothing much happened except there was one on wednesday which I would keep it as a secret. Haha. Oh, something fun happened yesterday. After school my friends and I, 7 of us went to excelsior hotel for high tea buffet. We saved our stomach from recess time and lunch time for the buffet. We nearly had no seats because we did not had an earlier booking. Anyway, we were lucky enough to get 3 talbes for 7 of us. It's not a simple bufffet when there was Andrew there to provide us with fun and laughters with all his craps and jokes. Haha. Thanks Andrew~! It was a very nice buffet. Everyone agreed that is was cheap at the price of 18++ nett. The aim was to make the manager cry looking at the way we eat but ended up we dropped after several rounds. Hope to go again for the lunch or dinner next time. :)

My computer was ATTACKED by virus twice a day on thursday and it got me into a fuss to reformat it twice. AHH. So the second formatting I did very carefully to ensure no spywares, I installed the security system first. Haha. And now I am using a vista theme recommended by Andrew. Again, Thanks Andrew. It's nice~!

Will be going for prefect outing tonight. I still remember the first time I went for an outing was when I was in form 4. That's was the first outing held and this is the second last outing held. So, what's so fun bout this outing? Yea definitely there is. But I not too sure of how's it gonna run. So, I will update after I am back from the outing. Stay tuned.

No comments: