Sunday, July 31, 2011

End Of July

Hey guys and girls, Happy Baskin Robbins 31% off day. If you go to Baskin Robbins today, you get 31% off on your purchases but I won't be going, in fact I've never been to a 31% off day although it happens once every two months.

Sorry for the late update since 12/7. Haven't been touching my blog in 2 weeks. That explains the drop in my page rank. Sigh. Haha. I don't know, it's like I have nothing to write on my blog. I am a boring person. LOL

Alright, I am having a 3 weeks break now I just finished 1 week and I have 2 weeks left. During this sem break, on every Saturdays I have to go back to Penang for a one day trip from 9am - 5pm for a PIC workshop. I suggested the lecturer to hold it 3 days in a row so that I don't have to travel every Saturday, but the lecturer is just pure ignorant and inconsiderate. So, unlucky people like me have to travel every Saturday, considering the petrol and toll money. I am sure if the lecture's son were to go on day trips like this he would be annoyed too. What can I say, INTI lecturers, always have a mindset that the students are rich.

That's why I can't wait to finish my final semester in INTI which would be ending in December. I hope I don't have to continue my degree in Penang.

Forget bout the studies, my friends came from Penang few days back for few days and we had a great time together especially in Lost World of Tambun. I don't think there are many places available to have fun except for Lost World and Extreme Park in Ipoh unless it is all the food we can have. Haha. Wanted to go for the Go-Kart and PaintBall in extreme park but they are closed until Raya is over. What is the logic behind the 1 month off business holiday? Susah betul !! There, we didn't get to go for Go-Kart. There is no Go-Kart in Penang!!! Few days later this week, another group of my coursemates will be coming down to Ipoh I think, so that makes it almost the whole class of my course to land in Ipoh this semester break. LOL.

Still remember this video? It hit more than 1000 views on youtube. LOL

Like US on FACEBOOK

No comments: