Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I was out for dinner today this evening at Tower Regency Hotel. A gracious international buffet. Thanks to Uncle Tony for his treat. When I came back, my stomach was blotted and full, and upon reaching home, there were a few police outside my house. Out of curiosity my brother and Uncle Tony went to ask about what happened. According to the police, someone saw a man climbing on the roofs on my neighbours house. Nobody knows who is was. Maybe it was Santa trying to find for our Chimney. Haha. Too bad not much houses in Malaysia has a chimney. It must have been a rough night for him. Well, gotta lock my doors and windows properly tonight. In case Santa really comes, he can greet my dog Labby and pass him the presents :D

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Andy here, wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed Christmas this year and also a wonderful new year up ahead. =) Take care everyone and may God bless each one of you in all you do.

No comments: