Thursday, April 23, 2009

Speeds Again ( UPDATED)

I LOVE UTORRENT 1.8.2

Ok, I know my speed is slow but I am using a 512KBPS line. It has been a great day for me yesterday(22/04). Nothing bout my life, but it's about my INTERNET CONNECTION. Finally I get to torrent and surf the net at the same time. It has been a long time since I last torrented. I get to finish a 700mb file within one day with torrent and without interruptions on my net surfing. Normally before this, I can either torrent or surf the net only but now~!! It was such a great feeling for me. I guess tmnut have not been able to throttle the latest version of utorrent yet. Haha, I hope this can continue. ALTHOUGH MY SPEEDS ARE SLOW( It's fast now, I am gaining full speed and I am very happy with it). BUT I AM HAPPY WITH IT. I am gonna torrent more as I am able to do so now. It feels so nice to torrrent again. TORRENTS~!!! HERE COMES ANDY~!!! Phew~!!!

I am too excited now, gaining full speed with torrents and not having any interruptions at all on my net surfing, wonderful, first time in the history of my internet connection.

No comments: