Thursday, October 11, 2007

Exams End Today

RIGHT. Today was the last paper. Physics 1 & 3 together. Actually still got exams la after raya. PJ exam. LOL. Haha. Exams this time was the best throughout this year. For me, it's the one that I can actually do. Haha. I hope I can get better results from this exam. I want to score.

Few days ago I dreamt that I went to UTP for an interview and some stuffs and I actually started studying there. Haha. What a nice dream eh? But it's only a dream. According to my brother, it might be a calling from God asking me to study harder? Hehe. I want to aim for UTP. I want to go to UTP. I have to go to UTP and I must go to UTP. Hehe.

Just repaired my pc justnow in the evening, now's midnight. Suddenly hard disk kinda like crashed. Scared my heart out thinking that I will lose all my files. But luckily I did not. Then i quickly deleted all my movies and software installers and wanted back up as much as I can into a 20GB hard disk. See see there wasn't a need for me to do so because all I have to do is to format my C drive. Haha. Nvm. Maybe it's a calling from God again. To delete my movies and save bout 12GB of space in my computer. Haha.

Will be going for a movie on this coming Friday. gonna watch The Bourne Ultimatum. Hehe. It has been a long time since the last time I went for a movie. Suddenly feel like going to the theaters.Haha.

No comments: