Friday, December 22, 2006

Holidayssssss - Part 3

ok now. I don't think i will continue talking bout my holidays since it's past for a week. But briefly what I did was Bowling, Jamming, Shopping nad the most fun thing was cycling. Not normal cycling but this is a 2 and 3 person bicycle. Seen it before? I rode it. Damn nice. Rode it in Danga Bay. So SYOK.

Okie. Back to the normal blogging. Christmas is 4 days away, PMR results are exactly 1 week away and school is going to re-open soon. What's up next? School Starts I will be in Form 4. Time flies isn't it? So fast and I am now on my journey to my 2nd last year in secondary school. I can barely remember my first day in form 1. l0l.

Jeffery's computer KO liao. What would he be doing at home? studying? PS2? hmmm.... Not gonna dota??? Oh Man!!!

No comments: