Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sleep

I sleep a lot these days. I notice that I am not trained to wake up early in the morning. I guess it's because since primary school, I've been going to a SK school which makes me a lazier person compared to people from SJK schools. SK school students sleep early everytime compared to SJK students. Homework factor. Haha. So, until now, as I'm already in college, my sleeping time is still very long. I can never get enough of sleep, even after 8 hours, unless I get a headache from sleeping too much. Haha. My average sleeping time is at least 10 hours on non-college days. On college days, I usually have a very healthy sleeping time, 7 - 8 hours. Haha. Well, it's study break now, I study late nights and I wake up late mornings. Someone called me an owl for working at night and sleeping in the morning. I agree, my mind functions best and my study mood turns on to its peak only at nights. Haha. I don't know why. But if that's the case, I'll just move along with it, since it's the only time I can study. :D

These coming holidays will be fun I HOPE. My holidays will be in December. I have 2 things in mind now to do. One is my "Secret" project and another, I wanna get or build a new amplifier for my car. My audio player is going crazy again. I wanna build one myself which can play with an input from 3.5mm jack like something from the Ipod. That will be in January. When I come back to college and get my "gang" together. Haha,

That's all for now. Stay tuned for my upcoming "works". Haha. Gotta go back to my lecture notes. *yawn*

No comments: