Monday, August 16, 2010

Oreo Madness

It has been a long time since the last time I ate Oreo. Hehe. Not because I don't like them, it's just that they seldom come to my mind when I think about food. I've been back here in Penang for the 3rd week now and it has been ok. Two weeks back I went to Tesco Extra to get myself some food supplies and snacks to survive in hostel, and what really caught my attention were OREO!! There were so many of 'em in the promotion section and they really caught my attention. So I went and got myself 1 Packet of oreo and another pack of Tiger biscuit. A week later, which was last week, I went to Tesco Extra again and the promotion was still on :D I went and grabbed myself Oreo again and this time I did not get 1 pack, I got myself, 5 PACKS!! Haha.
Haha. My Oreos. 5 packs. 3 Original, 2 Double Stuf :P
No!! They are not for SALE!! They are all mine!! :@

Yea, I love oreos now. It's just so nice especially when you "Twist, Lick,Dunk" it but so far I haven't try Dunking it yet. simple because I forgot to bring my cup from Ipoh. =.= I haven't been drinking milo for weeks already. I miss milo. So many things that I forgot to bring back to Penang. Not only my cup. Haha.

Anyone likes Pasar Ramadhan? The best thing during Raya Seasons. Haha. Will be going there later to get dinner then to college to do my lab report. *Sigh*

---Signing Off--- stay tuned :P


No comments: