Saturday, February 07, 2009

So Long...

It has been a long time since the last time I update this blog. As in bout things I've been doing. Haha. Let's start from Chinese New Year towards the time I was about to go to Cyberjaya. It turned out then I did enter for the first intake. Due to many reasons. I'm now waiting for the second intake of other places and to apply with my SPM results. What to do for the mean time? For the mean time I am starting to work part time. I am working part time in an accounting firm. l0l. Knowing nothing bout accountancy, I got a job there in the auditing department. The boss says as long as I am willing to learn it would be alright. Although the pay would not be as high as working in shopping malls, but I love office work. People there will assign me jobs to be done. According to the boss, there will be times where I will ahve to stay back for Over Time(OT) due to the current season of closing accounts. Working mon - fri 8am - 5pm everyweek. So, that's it all bout my job.

Have you guys/girls heard of the chaos in Perak now? All the political chaos happening around here caused by a guy by the nickname of "Najis". I actually do not know much bout it but when my mum and brother get into it any my friend kept updating me, I got interested to know bout it. For those who do not know, Perak which is initially under the opposition government is being take over by BN. But the thing is, we perak-ians are not satisfied with such nuisance and many are protesting to this matter. As a result, chaos is happening in Perak. Indeed the ones doing the wrong and illegal moves are the BN side. But what to say? Money speaks louder than power. What I am waiting to see is for Karpal to finish his Thaipusam celebration and come over to Sue the Perak Sultan.

No comments: