Thursday, November 12, 2009

Outing Today

I went out today AGAIN with some friends and a friend's girlfriend. Haha. That was the main factor of going out. =) It's his first time dating =) Went there to watch 2012. I was suppose to watch that with my girlfriend but since Chee Cheng keep insisting on watching it and there are no other movies available at the suitable time, so we went and watched that movie. That movie was a BLAST!!! It was a great movie, very good movie if you like movies like Armageddon and Independence Day. Today was the first day that movie is showing in Ipoh and the cinema was fully packed, well not fully but almost full. Thanks to Louis for getting us the tickets. Thanks to Chee Cheng for subsidizing my ticket money =P. So, we went there, got ourselves popcorn and drinks and we went for the movie.

This movie is one of the best movie that worth every single cent of it. Very nice, great effects, great storyline, touching story and quite exciting. Everyone should go watch it, no regrets watching it really. Here's a trailer of 2012.

[HD Quality]
Apart from that, I've been indulging myself with some oldies black and white comedies, ABBOTT and COSTELLO. It's very funny and enjoyable. I laugh myself when I watch them. I wanna download the full series of movies but it's too big and my lappy is running a little out of space. Gotta remove some files from my lappy but I don't know what to remove yet. =)

1 comment:

To Glorify Him said...

Waah, so nice can watch the muvi huh..hehe.I also wish to watch tht one..I anticipate that the movie is great..