Saturday, October 07, 2006

Updating......

PMR OVER

Haha..PMR over liao lo frenz…watcha think??? Nice or not? Feel like everything’s past in a blink of eye rite? ::Blink::Blink:: and it’s over liao..haha…Time Flies… Kinda miss studying and tuition..really…This year’s tuition is the last year for me liao..3 years same teacher next year different teacher liao…haih…maybe can see them during christmas lar…haha… Gonna pack my books soon…haha…. After so long of studying…It’s really very fast… January…Band Competition…PMR…::Blink::Blink:: only…hehe

DOTA

Now time for DOTA…Just finished installing it…hehe…laater gonna clean my drumset n then go to my cousin’s house..Ivan I m coming…..ahaha…..FYI I din dota can say this whole year liao… the last time was in star surf 3 months ago only one uncompleted match ..lol…2 times ony go to star surf…dun wan go actually but join my teammates one time ler…Now all bnet day n nite…haha…the last time I press the hero key is 3 month’s ago man…n I m gonna press it again later…haha….

PERSONAL LIFE

This year I’ve learn lots of things…especially studying…it’s not about how long u study bt how much u study…and one thing…I can’t study for long…1hr30mins max and my mind cant absorb…gotta break…. One thing I also learn from church is that

::Thing less of yourself

::Do not thing yourself less

It’s quite hard at first for me to understand this verse of God…but as time to come I get to understand it… besides that.. I’ve been reading God’s word evernite since few weks ago when I nvr even touch the bible…everynite now I read it..and I learn lots from there…

Actually there r lots that I’ve learn but I dun think I can list them down now..maybe nex time…

That’s all….Bye

No comments: