Saturday, October 21, 2006

Life Goes On

Nowadays deal lots wif computers....very fun...just sent a pentium3 to fix n my pentium 4 is about to re-format soon...2day my so called "tutor" came my house to fix the pentium 3 but ended up carrying it back home..swt..... he taught me lots of stuffs...thnx man!!!!... my fren....very gud fren...extremely gud fren.... i wanna learn more bout computers...i wanna bcum a computer so called "geek"... i've got a long journey to go..n a hard one too... i have notin to experiment on after killing a Pentium MMX processor n got scolded .... haih....

went to cousin's house yesterday n today...very fun..blast his house speakers till loud loud... keyboard also shake..lol...very strong....

time now is 1240am...justnow bout 10 something electric break down.....so hot n kept sweating... swt swt swt..then 11 something the electric was back on till now i m blogging..read the bible again justnow n the lesson this time is
Anything can be done if u believe in God - trust me..this is surely true

No comments: